In certain circumstances you may be required to upload verification documentation. Below is a guide on how to upload your documents through our safe and secure system:
Go to: My Account > My Documents
- Please note, if you tried registering for a FireKeepers iCasino & Sportsbook account and need to upload documentation in order to be verified and approved, you will receive a pop-up when logging into your account for the first time with a ‘Documents Required’ notice, click Upload to proceed.
- From the drop down, select the document type you will be uploading; once selected click Upload.
- From your files, select the document you want to upload
- Note: If you do not have a copy of the document on your computer, scan or take a picture with your digital camera and upload to your computer.
- Accepted File Types: .jpg, .gif, .pdf, .tiff, .png
- o Maximum accepted file size: 5Mb
- Once the file is attached, click Upload.
When successfully uploaded, you will receive a confirmation.