- Go to: My Account > Cashier
- Choose which method you wish to use to withdraw (VIP Preferred, Debit/Credit Card, FireKeepers Casino Cashier, or FireKeepers Play+ Card.)
- FireKeepers Play+Card: Must have a FireKeepers Play+ Card account to use this as a withdrawal method.
- To avoid any delays with your withdrawal, please be sure to check your account for any document requests.
You can check the status of your withdrawal by going to My Account > Account Statement > Transaction History.
- Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund the account. Ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, block out the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the three-digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of bank account number (ACH): A copy of a bank statement with name and account number clearly visible.
- Proof of address: A recent document showing the player’s full name and address as registered on the FireKeepers iCasino & Sportsbook account. This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. If the document provided is a credit card statement, please block out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Photo ID: A copy of a valid government issued passport, driver’s license, or state ID card. Ensure that the name, photograph, and signature are clearly visible on the document.
FireKeepers reserves the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions. Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied. Withdrawal method verification must be completed within 14 days or the withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to the player’s bankroll. We do not charge a fee for any withdrawal method; however, banks or payment processors may levy a fee to process the withdrawal, for which the player is responsible. We reserve the right to request that all documents be certified and/or notarized should it be deemed necessary to prove the legitimacy of the submitted documents.